Advantages of Working with Byrd Garrett PLLC
Here is just a sample of the benefits of working with our office:
- Complimentary Living Trust Identification Cards. These wallet-sized laminated cards with our office address and phone number on one side, and the name and date of your Trust on the other will serve as a handy, on-the-spot reference whenever you buy new investments, open a new account or conduct a transaction for your Trust.
- Complimentary unlimited telephone support. Answers to our estate planning clients’ questions are never more than a complimentary telephone call away. Whether you need specific help with your own Trust or just want information on other estate planning strategies, give our helpful staff a call.
- Complimentary My Legacy Workbooks for clients to complete and share with their families about their childhood, influences and memories.
- Complimentary My Family Legacy DVDs for clients to create their personal family DVD to share with their loved ones.
- Complimentary subscription to our quarterly newsletter, Your Estate Matters, where you’ll learn about estate planning topics and other informative subjects relevant to you and your family’s needs.
- Complimentary Client Seminars. We regularly offer seminars and presentations exclusively for our clients on various estate planning topics.
- Complimentary announcements of dates, times and topics for future educational seminars available to the general public.
- Complimentary eAlerts with news and announcements delivered monthly for our friends and clients with email addresses.
- Complimentary one-hour consultation during those difficult days after the death of a loved one. During this meeting, we’ll be available to help guide you through the essential steps you’ll need to undertake in the administration of the Trust. If you need additional support, our services will be available to you or the surviving Trustee at an hourly rate.
- Complimentary regular Legacy and Estate Plan checkups, with more frequent reviews available if you so desire.
- Complimentary DocuBank subscription for 1 year.
- Complimentary parking in our office building whenever you visit.
Finally, as a member of the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, our firm has a wide range of benefits to offer you. For example, we can provide you with access to a nationwide network of qualified attorneys who can assist you with out-of-state transfers of title, provide help should you move to another state, or simply offer a referral to an out-of-state friend or family member who needs estate planning help.
In addition, the Academy provides its members with substantial legal, technical and practice management support to ensure we provide high quality estate planning service to our clients.